Have a great business idea? Want to protect yourself personally from liability related to your business? Your first step is likely to set up your business. We can assist in registering your limited liability company (LLC), corporation, etc. with the State of Utah to obtain your certificate of organization, articles of incorporation, and anything else you need.We will also obtain Federal EIN for you. These documents will allow you to open bank accounts, obtain a business license, etc.

We will then have your organizational meeting, where we will advise you on the formalities the State of Utah requires you to maintain to protect yourself and your business. We will prepare your operating agreement, membership/stock certificates/etc. We can answer any other questions you may have during the organizational meeting.

We are also available after your business is registered to continue answering questions and conducting your annual business meeting.

Whatever your issue, we can help.

  • We offer a $75, 30-minute consultation about your situation
  • We’re easy to reach and will quickly respond to calls and emails
  • We are typically available evenings and weekends to address urgent or unexpected issues
Cameron Beech

Cameron Beech, Partner
About Cameron

Jessica Reed, Partner

Jessica Reed, Attorney
About Jessica

Let’s talk about your situation and create a plan that fits your individual circumstances and the option that best fits your needs.